Hiring An In House Graphic Designer
Are you a creative, innovative and detail-oriented graphic designer looking to reach the next level in your design career? If so, House of Cars Calgary is interested in your creative skills.
We’re hiring a full-time in-house graphic designer to handle the day to day design/branding for the company.
You will be responsible for the design and production of promotional and internal materials for various platforms such as online advertising, newspaper, posters, flyers, promotional content, business cards, website graphics and more.
The right candidate will have a very creative and innovative mind as well as strong graphic design skills utilizing various platforms such as Photoshop, In design, Illustrator, among others. The candidate should also possess a strong ability to meet competing deadlines, manage workloads, follow our brand guidelines, and make creative suggestions as well as planning to help stakeholders achieve branding/promotional objectives.
Location: This position will be based out of the head office located in 2410 24 ST NE, Calgary, AB
- Maintain high-quality design/brand consistency in all materials
- Design materials for various media outlets (for print & online)
- Go through various revisions with stakeholders
- Excellent communication & time management skills
- Ability to elicit information from stakeholders to help achieve objectives
- Ability to multi-task and reach deadlines.
- Excellent photo manipulation skills
- Proficient in Adobe Suite
- 1-2 years of professional experience
- A portfolio is required
- Experience creating graphics for print as well as online
*Only serious applicants which submit a portfolio will be considered. Please email your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject: (your name) House of Cars Graphic designer position. Applicants that do not follow these instructions will not be considered.
About working at House of Cars Calgary
Becoming a House of Cars employee is more than just handing over keys; it’s an opportunity to run with the wolves and grow with the most competitive car dealership in Calgary.
House of Cars has been named #1 Dealership four years in a row because of our great team of talented individuals that strive to build a positive experience for our clients, before and after.
If you want to work with the best and be a part of our success, then we want to hear from you!
- Competitive wage
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Professional development opportunities.
- Community involvement and philanthropy
Job Type: Full-time